PRODUCT OVERVIEW: CCI STANDARD NO. #400 SMALLRIFLE PRIMERS – BOX OF 1000 & CASE OF 5000
Details about CCI 400 Small Rifle Primers For Sale:
Every piece of CCI Primers is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Small Rifle Primers if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests. Please visit this link for further information on our Small Rifle Primers.
In terms of reloading, the CCI 400 Small Rifle Primers For Sale In Stock Now are an excellent option due to their simplicity of use. CCI’s #400 Small Rifle Primers may be used for both single-stage and progressive reloading due to their availability in both singles and strips.
CCI 400 Small Rifle Primers For Sale are made with a special formula that excludes corrosive or mercurial components.Primers for standard large rifles marked with the CCI #400 designation are suited for, but not limited to, the following popular small rifle calibers:.14-222 ·.17-223 ·.17 Ackley Bee ·.17 CCM ·.17 Hornet ·.17 Mach IV ·.17 Remington ·.17 Remington Fireball …
These primers are the “staple” of reloading, appearing often in recipes. Incredibly, CCI standard primers burn so cleanly that they reduce the need for frequent pocket cleaning and even allow for longer intervals between cleanings. For progressive reloaders, that’s a significant plus. They are designed to feed smoothly in automated machinery while also being more sensitive than earlier CCI primers.
|Quantity||1000 Per Pack|
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any primers, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any primers.
- Never attempt to use reloading primers as a replacement for percussion caps or any other kind of percussion caps alternative( such as musket caps… ).
Specifications and Features:
- Burning without toxins
- Suit most reloading needs
- Unrivaled reliance and dependability
- Enhanced sensitivity for more positive shooting across the board in all firearms
- Non-corrosive and mercury-free, clean-burning ammunition that allows for increased accuracy and longer intervals between cleanings.
- Less difficult to seat than primers of previous designs
- With loading equipment that is progressive and automated, a smooth feeding is essential.
- For most handgun cartridges requiring a large pistol primers
- You may purchase them in quantities ranging from 1000 to 5000.
- This item is able to be mailed anywhere in the United States.
|Bullet Style||Small Rifle|
|Package Quantity||1000, 5000 pieces|
|Shipping Weight||0.980 Pounds – 5.350 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.