PRODUCT OVERVIEW: HODGDON BLC-2 RELOADING RIFLE SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Hodgdon BLC2 Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon BLC2 Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Hodgdon BL-C(2) is a ball-shaped powder that was first developed as a military powder for the 7.62 NATO, also known as the 308 Winchester. Benchrest shooters and other target shooters were the ones who made it an immediate success when it was originally brought to the handloader market.
Hodgdon BLC2 Powder For Sale In Stock Now performs very well with a wide variety of cartridges, including the 204 Ruger, the 223 Remington, the 17 Remington, the 22 PPC, and of course, the 308 Winchester.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Reloading powders of high quality for the home reloader
- Flows through measurements with great precision.
- Offers match-grade precision
- BL-C(2) It performs well in the 223 Remington, 17 Remington, 22 PPC, and, of course, the 308 Winchester, among many others.
- The grain is shaped like a flat ball.
|Shipping Weight||1.140 Pounds – 8.400 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.