As part of our reloading inventory, we have a large quantity of primers. STOCK IS EXTREMELY LIMITED AND PRICES ARE HIGH FOR EVERYTHING. As we value our customers and fellow gun enthusiasts during these trying times, we’ve decided to offer our reloading primers at the most affordable pricing you’ll find anywhere online. To ensure that you and your product are reunited as quickly as possible, we maintain a very low backorder rate. Should we fall short of your requirements, you may request a refund. Please visit this link for more primer details!
Primers for reloading come in a wide variety of calibers and sizes, including 50 BMG Primers, Large Pistol Primers, Large Rifle Primers, Small Pistol Primers, Small Rifle Primers, Magnum Rifle Primers, Magnum Pistol Primers, 209 Shotshell Primers, Match Primers, Lead Free Primers, Berdan Primers, Centerfire Primers, Boxer Primers, Pistol Magnum Primers, Rifle Magnum Primers, Percussion caps, Musket caps and many more. Primers from several different manufacturers, including Federal, CCI, Remington, Winchester, Wolf, Tulammo, RWS, Unis Ginex, Fiocchi, Magtech, Cheddite, Murom, Nobel Sport, Rio Primers, Sellier&Bellot, Henry Krank, Aguila, F.S.A.A.P. ( Fort Smith Arms & Ammunition Plant ) Primers and many more, are also available.
When it comes to shooting contests, our primers really shine. Primers, black powder, and smokeless powder for reloading are all on sale now. Put your trust in us as your one-stop-shop for reloading materials.
Magnum Pistol Primers
CCI Large Pistol Magnum Primers #350 Box of 1000 (10 Trays of 100)
About the Reloading of Primers::French gunsmith Casimir Lefaucheaux created the first pinfire priming in 1828. The Boxer primer, developed nearly simultaneously with the Berdan primer in 1866, came next. The firing process cannot begin until the priming has been used. Reloads World has everything a hunter may need to produce their own ammo, including shooting primers, smokeless powder, and black powder. Winchester, Remington, Federal, and more reputable manufacturers are available for your selection. Use a high-quality powder, along with black powder and any other priming you want, to put together your ammunition. Save money and time by shopping with Reloads World!
What is a primer?
What are the major primer manufacturers in the U.S.?
- Winchester Ammunition, based in Oxford, Mississippi, and East Alton, Illinois
- Cascade Cartridge Inc., also known under the abbreviation CCI, based in Lewiston, Idaho
- Federal Premium Ammunition, based in Anoka, Minnesota
- Remington Ammunition, based in Lonoke, Arkansas
What are the primers manufactured in the U.S. made of?
What are the most common sizes for primers?
- Small rifle primers, which are approximately .120 inches tall and .175 inches in diameter
- Small pistol primers, which are designed for handguns and are similar in size to small rifle primers
- Large rifle primers, which have a height of .128 inches and a width of .212 inches
- Large pistol primers, which have a height of .120 inches and a width of .212 inches
How do I reload my primer?
- Take an unused primer
- Place your die to force the back of your brass case out
- Align the red ring with the bottom of the shell
- Insert a tiny tube into the opening of your case and press down on your reloading tool, then load the primer
- Once the primer is loaded, add gun powder
What should I consider when reloading and handling primers?
- If reloading is problematic with your hand tools, press or other tools, try a different brand
- Test different primer makes to find the one that offers you the most accuracy
- Avoid touching the primers with your hands, as oils can affect assembly
- Use safety glasses to protect your eyes from possible explosion and injury
Can I buy primers online?