PRODUCT OVERVIEW: REMINGTON NO. #5-1/2 SMALL PISTOL MAGNUM CENTERFIRE PRIMERS ITEM #X22626 (1000/BOX,5000/CASE)
Details about Remington 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primers For Sale:
Every piece of Remington Primers is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Magnum Pistol Primers if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests. Please visit this link for further information on our Magnum Pistol Primers.
Remington 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primers For Sale In Stock Now are created with a very precisely regulated, specially designed chemical combination to guarantee that ignition is always rapid and consistent, regardless of the powder. The primers have a three-legged design that allows for more flash and a larger hitting area for the firing pin. The 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primers have been developed and tested to work in temperatures ranging from -20°F to +150°F. Each 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primer is manufactured to strict standards with a maximum variance of.0003 ounces. Our 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primers are visually examined and tested for accuracy.
Every Remington primer even the Remington 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primers For Sale has a collection of subcomponents that are manufactured to very tight tolerances. The dimensions of the primer cup are regulated to.0001″ and the priming mix is precisely prepared for reliable ignition with a broad range of powder types.Remington 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primers For Sale are tested for dependability at temperatures ranging from -20 to +150 degrees Fahrenheit. Even with off-center firing pin hits, the innovative tripod anvil design offers a bigger striking area with optimum sensitivity.
|Style||5-1/2 Small Pistol|
|Gun Type||5-1/2 Small Pistol|
|Rounds Per Box||100 Per Box|
|Boxes Per Brick||10 Boxes Per Brick|
|Boxes Per Case||50 Boxes Per Case|
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any primers, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any primers.
- Never attempt to use reloading primers as a replacement for percussion caps or any other kind of percussion caps alternative( such as musket caps… ).
Specifications and Features:
- Remington 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primers For Sale is packaged 100 per box, 10 per 1000, 50 per case, and 5000 per case
- With a large variety of powder kinds, ignition is consistent.
- The ignition of Remington 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primers For Sale is consistent from -20 °F to +150 °F.
- The tripod anvil’s unique design produces a bigger sweet area with optimal sensitivity.
- Pellet weight is regulated to.0001 grams, while metallic dimensions are controlled to.0005 inches.
- Remington 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primers For Sale is intended to Operate Between -20°F and +150°F
- Weight Tested To .0003 Oz
- 100% Passes a Visual Inspection
- The design of the tripod anvil produces a large flash and a larger striking area.
- Multi purpose Small Pistol Primer from Remington.
- 5,000 units each case, or 1,000 units per box
- You may purchase Remington 5 1/2 Small Pistol Primers For Sale in quantities ranging from 1000 to 5000.
- This item is able to be mailed anywhere in the United States.
|Bullet Style||Small Pistol|
|Package Quantity||1000, 5000 pieces|
|Shipping Weight||0.980 Pounds – 6.900 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.