PRODUCT OVERVIEW: SWISS BLACK POWDER NULL-B 1/2LB (8oz) 25/CS
Details about Swiss Null B Black Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Swiss Black Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Swiss Black Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
You may put in an order for Swiss Null B Black Powder For Sale In Stock Now, which is a priming powder of the highest possible quality. Swiss Black Powder has been manufacturing black powder for a very long time, and because of their commitment to quality in both the components of their products and the workmanship that goes into making them, they have earned the title of “The Best” in black powder. The sole components of the black powder are the alder buckthorn charcoal and the graphite glaze that was used to make it.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use black powder as a replacement for smokeless powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Granulation between 0.19 and 0.23 mm Use exclusively for flintlock priming powder
- Excellent accuracy and dependability which excels in match situations.
- Swiss Null B Black Powder For Sale has excellent flow characteristics
- Consistant metering and charge weights for repeatable results
- Number one choice for shooters that demand precision and accuracy.
|Shipping Weight||0.450 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.