RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you bought something from us and you do not like it
We try our best to negotiate with suppliers to get the best deal for you and we pass the gains on to you. When we sell a product to you, it is subject to the supplier’s warranties and guarantees.
The Consumer Protection Act outlines your and our responsibilities if something goes wrong.
Our lawyers (the guys we told you are not cheap) recommends that you and us stick to the Consumer Protection Act and we would like to believe them.
If you have bought something from us that is faulty or does not meet your requirements we will abide by the act. When such an unfortunate event happens (and sometimes it does), please remember that we sell products as opposed to manufacture them. Please keep in mind that the costs of sending or returning products when you are unhappy with your purchase will be for your account.
If you return something to us that is not broken we will take a 25% handling fee. We think this is reasonable as it takes a lot of effort to get the product to you. As we are not the courier company we will not be able to refund courier costs.
With receipt: Items returned in accordance with Reloads World return policy , accompanied by a receipt , a RMA number and unopened condition will be credited at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax.
Note: Unless an error occurred on our part in the shipment of your order or if the product is defective, shipping fees charged at time of order will not be refunded and the cost of return shipping (if a prepaid return label included with your original order is used) will be deducted from your merchandise credit or refund.
Reloads World reserves the right to limit or decline returns and exchanges.
For items damaged in shipment, please email sa***@re**********.com before returning. Some products we sell are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement.
- Get your RMA number by email at sa***@re**********.com prior to return your item. No return will be accepted without a RMA number.
- The original invoice must be included with the return and exchange form completed.
- You have 15 days to make a return for a credit.
- Unless an error occurred on our part shipping fees charged at time of order will not be refunded and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your merchandise credit.
- The item returned for a credit must be unopened and in perfect condition.
- We will not accept any product that has been opened or that is damaged.
- All items returned must be done with the same care it has been shipped to, we reserve the right to refuse any items that have not been shipped with care.
- Restocking fee of 15% may apply.