PRODUCT OVERVIEW: VIHTAVUORI N568 SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Vihtavuori N568 Powder For Sale:
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powder is utilized by some of the top shooters and producers in the competitive shooting field, and it has earned a good reputation as one of the best smokeless powders on the market. In all weathers and settings, these powders assure clean burning and consistent shooting qualities. You might check out this other Vihtavuori Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders have excellent quality since they manage the whole manufacturing chain from nitrocellulose manufacture to bottling. Over 85 years, these tight quality acceptance standards have allowed reloaders and cartridge makers obtain equivalent loads independent of manufacturing lot. It’s clear why elite shooters worldwide use Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders.
Vihtavuori N568 Smokeless Powder For Sale In Stock Now is the best option for today’s most popular big capacity magnum cartridges, such as the 6.5 PRC, the.300 PRC, the.300 Winchester Magnum, and the.338 Lapua Magnum. It is a smokeless powder, therefore it does not produce any visible smoke during the firing process.
The exceptionally constant metering that Vihtavuori N568 Powder For Sale provides for long-range competition shooters, accuracy aficionados, and hunters in general is made possible by its slow burning characteristics and shortcut grains. Vihtavuori N568 Powder For Sale performs very well with heavy-for-caliber bullets, has great temperature stability, and is insensitive to changes in relative humidity. An outstanding option for traditional belted magnum cartridges including the 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 RUM, 338 Winchester Magnum, and many more..
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Temperature stable
- Increased resistance to hygroscopic change
- The use of this new decoppering compound will result in a cleaner barrel while firing.
- Powder measurements are not affected by its easy flow.
- Extruded powder with a single hole perforation
|Shipping Weight||1.210 Pounds – 8.100 Pounds|