PRODUCT OVERVIEW: GOEX FFG BLACK POWDER
Details about Goex FFG Black Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Goex Black Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Goex Black Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Goex FFG Black Powder For Sale In Stock Now, often known as (or 2Fg) is ideal for use in Muskets, Shotguns, Rifles (50-caliber and greater), large-bore Pistols, and Black Powder Cartridges. It may also be used in large-bore Pistols. Black powder has been manufactured by Goex using the same tried-and-true methods for over two hundred years, despite the company’s efforts to improve both its production processes and the quality of its raw materials. We have the best Goex FFG Black Powder For sale in the market.
This allows Goex’s black powder to maintain the same excellent ignition characteristics and consistent speed that have made it a trusted product for expert marksmen and hunters. Several granular sizes of Goex Black Powder are available so that the powder may be optimized for the performance of a particular rifle. Granulation sizes range from FFFFg (the smallest) to Cannon (the biggest), and Goex offers one that is suitable for your handgun.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use black powder as a replacement for smokeless powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Granulation between 0.65 and 1.2 mm Use exclusively for .45 caliber and smaller
- Excellent accuracy and dependability which excels in match situations.
- Goex FFG Black Powder For Sale has excellent flow characteristics
- Consistant metering and charge weights for repeatable results
- Number one choice for shooters that demand precision and accuracy.
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||1.180 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.