Every container of Alliant Smokeless Powder is backed by a century of manufacturing experience and the most exacting quality control procedures in the industry. Chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are constantly checked and tested in a ballistics lab to ensure consistency.
Handload heavy bullets with better precision than ever before. Alliant Powder Reloder TS 15.5 delivers all of the proven performance for which the Reloder family of powders is known, with superior temperature stability. The result is extremely consistent velocities across the temperature spectrum.
- Intermediate burn speed between Reloder 15 and Reloder 16
- World-class temperature stability
- Ideal for loading heavy bullets in 308 Win and 223 Rem
- Enhanced velocity in 6mm wildcats versus Reloder 15
- Contains decoppering agent
- Broad application range
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- REACH compliant
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.