PRODUCT OVERVIEW: IMR BLUE SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about IMR Blue Powder For Sale:
Since the company was started by E.I. DuPont more than 200 years ago, IMR powders have been made. Reloaders all over the world trust the IMR series of powder, which can be used in many different ways. You might check out this other IMR Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
IMR Blue Powder For Sale In Stock Now is a flake shotgun powder that burns slowly. Blue powder is quite adaptable and may be used in shotgun rounds of 10, 12, 16, and 20 gauge. True magnum velocities and performance may be obtained using IMR’s load data.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Designed to accommodate match, varmint, and AR sniper ammunition
- IMR Blue Powder For Sale works in any climate
- Helps with precision without losing strength
- The little extruded powder works well in 308/7.62 NATO, 6mm PPC, and 223/5.56 NATO.
- IMR Blue Powder For Sale displays an exceptional degree of precision
|Shipping Weight||1.140 Pounds – 8.400 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.