PRODUCT OVERVIEW: CCI 311 NO. #11 PERCUSSION CAPS – BOX OF 100 & CASE OF 1000
Details about CCI No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale:
Every piece of CCI Percussion Caps is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Percussion Caps if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests. Please visit this link for further information on our Percussion Caps.
In the actual world, there are shooting situations that demand for a more powerful ignition than percussion caps provide. Because to considerations including huge cases, cold weather, and specialized propellants, percussion caps sometimes need a longer burn period and a hotter flame.
Black powder revolvers with narrower nipples employ CCI No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale In Stock Now, which are manufactured of ribbed copper caps from a non-corrosive, non-mercuric compound mix. Ribbed caps ignite easily, emit little smoke, and fit #10 nipple diameters.
CCI #11 Percussion Caps are constructed in separate, ribbed copper caps for normal revolvers, rifles, and muzzleloaders. These caps are created from a compound mix that is non-corrosive and does not include mercuric.
Percussion caps are constantly being developed. Modern Percussion Caps are more sensitive, easier to learn, and compatible with progressive and automatic loading equipment. CCI No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale come in 100-count tins with 100–1000 caps.
Blackpowder shooters want an igniting system that is dependable and consistent, and CCI® Percussion Caps provide both. They come in a wide range of designs and contain priming chemicals that are non-corrosive and free of mercuric, and their cups are made of soft copper that has been ribbed.
|Gun Type||Black Powder|
|Quantity||1000 per Box, 5 per Case|
|Type||# 11 Percussion Caps|
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any primers, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any primers.
- Never attempt to use percussion caps as a replacement for reloading primers or any other kind of percussion caps alternative( such as musket caps… ).
Specifications and Features:
- CCI No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale has ignition starter designed specifically for achieving the best possible ignition
- CCI No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale has priming substances that are non-corrosive and do not include mercury
- Many options for styling
- CCI No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale is composed of pliable, ribbed copper cups for assembly
- Clean-burning and corrosive-free to extend the time between cleanings and your shots
- CCI No 11 Percussion Caps For Sale has automatic and progressive loading equipment that feeds smoothly
- Construction that is constantly put to the test
- 1,000 units per case ( 1000packs/case ) or 100 units per box ( 100/pack )
- You may purchase them in quantities ranging from 100 to 1000.
- This item is able to be mailed anywhere in the United States.
|Bullet Style||Percussion Caps|
|Package Quantity||100, 1000|
|Shipping Weight||0.080 Pounds – 0.780 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.