PRODUCT OVERVIEW: HODGDON H110 PISTOL/SHOTGUN SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Hodgdon H110 Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon H110 Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
In the 460 and 500 S&W magnums, as well as the 44 Magnum, 454 Casull, and 475 Linebaugh, the Hodgdon H110 Powder For Sale In Stock Now offers high velocity without sacrificing accuracy. Shooters that compete in silhouette competitions believe that this Hodgdon H110 Powder For Sale is the most accurate they have ever used.
In addition, H110 is “the” option for 410 Bore shotgun, particularly among the most accomplished competition shooters in skeet and sports clays. Hodgdon H110 Powder For Sale is capable of handling all weights weighing 1/2 oz. and 2 1/2″, as well as all loads weighing 11/16 oz. and 3″. H110 is another powder that is suggested for use when loading the 300 AAC Blackout cartridge with light supersonic projectiles.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Providing high-quality reloading gunpowders for a diverse array of applications including shotguns and pistols
- Innovative technologies that result in decreased charge weights
- A hardly audible report from the muzzle, little recoil, and a minimal amount of residue.
- Burning without toxins
- A speed that is high
- Huge pistol 44 Mag, 454 Casull, 475 Linebaugh
- Shotshells with a 410 gauge
|Shipping Weight||1.140 Pounds – 8.400 Pounds|