PRODUCT OVERVIEW: CCI STANDARD NO. #34 7.62MM NATO-SPEC LARGE RIFLE MILITARY PRIMERS – BOX OF 1000 & CASE OF 5000
Details about CCI 34 7.62mm Large Rifle Military Primers For Sale:
Every piece of CCI Primers is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Large Rifle Primers if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests. Please visit this link for further information on our Large Rifle Primers.
In terms of reloading, the CCI 34 7.62mm Large Rifle Military Primers For Sale In Stock Now are an excellent option due to their simplicity of use. CCI’s #34 7.62mm Large Rifle Military Primers may be used for both single-stage and progressive reloading due to their availability in both singles and strips.
CCI 34 7.62mm Large Rifle Military Primers For Sale are made with a special formula that excludes corrosive or mercurial components.Primers for standard large military rifles marked with the CCI #34 designation are suited for, but not limited to, the following popular large rifle calibers:0 Alaskan ·.50 Beowulf ·.50 BMG ·.50 Spotter-Tracer ·.50-70 Government ·.50-90 Sharps ·.50-110 Winchester …
Primers for military big rifles that include a magnum priming mix are what you’ll find in CCI 34 7.62mm Large Rifle Military Primers For Sale. Reloaders that work with military cartridges will find that the CCI #34 primers are an excellent option. Primers like these are purposely engineered to be more difficult to light, which eliminates the risk of slam fires occurring in military-style rifles that have a floating firing pin.
These primers are the “staple” of reloading, appearing often in recipes. Incredibly, CCI standard primers burn so cleanly that they reduce the need for frequent pocket cleaning and even allow for longer intervals between cleanings. For progressive reloaders, that’s a significant plus. They are designed to feed smoothly in automated machinery while also being more sensitive than earlier CCI primers.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any primers, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any primers.
- Never attempt to use reloading primers as a replacement for percussion caps or any other kind of percussion caps alternative( such as musket caps… ).
Specifications and Features:
- Burning without toxins
- Suit most reloading needs
- Unrivaled reliance and dependability
- Enhanced sensitivity for more positive shooting across the board in all firearms
- Non-corrosive and mercury-free, clean-burning ammunition that allows for increased accuracy and longer intervals between cleanings.
- Less difficult to seat than primers of previous designs
- With loading equipment that is progressive and automated, a smooth feeding is essential.
- For most handgun cartridges requiring a large pistol primers
- You may purchase them in quantities ranging from 1000 to 5000.
- This item is able to be mailed anywhere in the United States.
|Type||Large Military Rifle|
|Bullet Style||Large Military Rifle|
|Package Quantity||1000, 5000 pieces|
|Shipping Weight||0.980 Pounds – 5.350 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.