PRODUCT OVERVIEW: HODGDON CFE 223 RELOADING RIFLE SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Hodgdon CFE 223 Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon CFE 223 Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Because of its intended usage in military propellants, the powder known as Hodgdon CFE 223 has the name CFE (which stands for copper fouling elimination) (copper fouling eraser). Because of this, you will not need to clean as often, which will save you a significant amount of time.
Hodgdon CFE 223 Powder For Sale In Stock Now is a great powder that reduces barrel-cleaning time. It contains a military-developed Copper Fouling Eraser to prevent copper fouling on weapons. The 223 Remington, 22-250 Remington, 204 Ruger, and 308 Winchester may employ this spherical powder propellant. Hodgdon CFE Rifle Smokeless Reloading Powder produces excellent velocity and has excellent metering for shot-after-shot accuracy. Match, varmint, and AR shooters love it.
Hodgdon CFE 223 Powder For Sale produces peak velocities in several cartridges, including the 204 Ruger, 223 Remington/5.56mm NATO, 22-250 Remington, 308 Winchester/7.62mm NATO, and many more. CFE 223 includes our Copper Fouling Eraser chemical, previously used in military propellant, which prevents copper fouling and extends accuracy with minimal barrel cleaning. Metering spherical powder is exact
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Specifically developed to significantly reduce the amount of copper fouling
- Propellant that is spherical and has improved metering
- Capable of accommodating a wide range of cartridges thanks to its versatility.
- Burning without toxins
- Varmint loads
- Flattened ball type
- .222 and.223 Remington,.22-250 Remington, as well as a great number of others
|Shipping Weight||1.140 Pounds – 8.400 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.