PRODUCT OVERVIEW: WINCHESTER STABALL HD SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Winchester StaBall HD Powder For Sale:
Since the late 1800s, Winchester Smokeless Powders have been available. Consumers who have shot Winchester factory loaded ammunition know the grade of propellant they are getting from the first shot. Add that quality to your reloading bench with the Winchester powder family. You might check out this other Winchester Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Winchester StaBall HD Powder For Sale In Stock Now is a temperature-insensitive ball powder that remains stable in settings that are either very hot or extremely cold. Winchester StaBall HD Powder For Sale has a low burn rate, making it perfect for high-capacity magnum cartridges with a slow burn speed, such as the 6.5 PRC, 7mm Remington Mag, 300 PRC, and many more. Winchester StaBall HD Powder For Sale also has an excellent loading density in these cartridges.
Precision metering, typical of a ball powder, helps to better velocity and pressure standard deviations, all of which are critical to match grade accuracy! This “green” propellant contains copper fouling reduction additives, allowing for extended periods of competition and field shooting without the need to clean the bore. During the game, you must maintain pinpoint precision! Velocity levels achieved, depending on the cartridge, are 75-100 fps more than comparable propellants in its class. As a result, the StaBALL family offers Stability, Precision, and Speed.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- First temperature-insensitive ball powder ever produced in the world
- REACH-compliant and “Green” in terms of the environment
- Enhanced speed or velocity
- Copper fouling was reduced in severity.
- Unaffected by either very high or low temperatures.
- A precise metering system results in low standard deviations for both velocity and pressure.
- Perfect for the 6.5 PRC, the 7MM Remington Mag, the 300 PRC, and a lot of other calibers!
|Shipping Weight||1.000 Pounds – 8.000 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.