PRODUCT OVERVIEW: BLACKHORN 209 HIGH PERFORMANCE MUZZLELOADING BLACK POWDER
Details about Blackhorn 209 Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon Blackhorn 209 Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Reloads World proudly offers Blackhorn 209 High Performance Muzzle loading Powder. Blackhorn 209 Powder For Sale In Stock Now is designed to shoot faster and burn cleanly. Blackhorn 209 High Performance Muzzle loading Powder requires no swabbing between rounds and cleans up with regular solvents. Blackhorn 209 Powder For Sale removes breech plugs quickly and guarantees precision. The non-hygroscopic composition of Blackhorn 209 High Performance Muzzleloading Powder leaves minimal residue after discharge.
Designed for in-line muzzleloaders with a 209 primer ignition system. This powder creates high velocities and unbeatable accuracy. BlackHorn 209 Powder For Sale is the only non-corrosive muzzleloading powder. It’s non-hygroscopic, meaning changes in the temperature or humidity will not affects its performance (reduces misfires), Blackhorn 209 Powder For Sale can be cleaned with regular oil-based solvents and does not require any special primer. BlackHorn 209 powder uses standard 209 shotshell primers. Because it’s non-corrosive, the need to swab between shots has been eliminated, increasing the amount of time in the field. For more information about this powder load data, click here !!!
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Exceptionally Good Ballistics
- Primers for normal 209 shotshells should be used.
- Accuracy that cannot be rivaled
- Temperature does not have any effect on it.
- A speed that is really fast
- Simple extraction of the breech plug
- Non-hygroscopic Very little or no residue… Not a Dirty Ring
- Utilizes a typical cleaning solvent
- No swabbing between injections
- Designed specifically for contemporary muzzleloaders with 209 ignition systems
- Rapid and non-corrosive acceleration
- A simple and quick cleaning.
- Primers used are ordinary 209 shotshell ones.
|Shipping Weight||0.765 Pounds – 5.000 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.