PRODUCT OVERVIEW: HODGDON HS-6 PISTOL/SHOTGUN SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Hodgdon HS6 Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon HS6 Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Hodgdon HS6 Powder For Sale In Stock Now is a finely spherical, double-based propellant that finds widespread use in both handgun and shotshell ammunition. When it comes to the performance of handgun cartridges, HS-6 excels in a variety of calibers, including 9mm, 38 Super, 40 S&W, and 10mm Auto.
When used in shotshells, Hodgdon HS6 Powder For Sale produces excellent heavy field loadings in 10 gauge, 12 gauge, 20 gauge, and even the efficient and effective 28 gauge. These gauges are used in shotshells. The HS-6 spherical propellant is extremely remarkable in its class. The HS-6 is an exact replica of the defunct Winchester model 540.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Reloading gunpowders of high quality for a broad variety of shotgun and pistol applications.
- Innovative technique for light charge weights
- Modest muzzle reports, little recoil, and low residue
- HS-6 is a fine spherical propellant that is widely used in handgun and shotshell ammunition.
- HS-6 performs very well with handgun cartridges like as 9mm, 38 Super, 40 S&W, and 10mm Auto.
- HS-6 is a fantastic spherical propellant that is similar to Winchester’s now-defunct 540.
|Shipping Weight||1.140 Pounds – 8.400 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.