PRODUCT OVERVIEW: HODGDON BENCHMARK RELOADING RIFLE SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Hodgdon Benchmark Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon Benchmark Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
This Extreme Extruded propellant, known as Hodgdon Benchmark (the name gives it away), was designed specifically for use in precision cartridges. As a consequence of this, Hodgdon Benchmark Powder For Sale is an excellent choice for benchrest and tiny varmint cartridges like as the 6mm PPC, 22 PPC, 6mm BR, 223 Rem., and 222 Rem.
In addition to this, Hodgdon Benchmark Powder For Sale In Stock Now works very well in the 204 Ruger and the 308 Winchester when used light match rounds. The contestants will like how smoothly it goes through successive presses since the grains are tiny and simple to measure.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Reloading powders of high quality for the home reloader
- Flows through measurements with great precision.
- Offers match-grade precision
- It is perfect for benchrest and tiny varmint cartridges such as the 6mm PPC, 22 PPC, 6mm BR, 223 Remington, and 222 Remington.
- Hodgdon Benchmark Powder For Sale works well in the 308 Winchester with light match bullets like as the 147 and 155 grain variants.
- Competitors will enjoy how it glides through progressive presses because of the tiny, easy-to-meter grains.
- The grain form has been extruded (stick)
|Shipping Weight||1.140 Pounds – 8.400 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.