PRODUCT OVERVIEW: HODGDON CLAYS RELOADING SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Hodgdon Clays Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon Clays Powder For Sale load data. You can check out Hodgdon H1000 Smokeless Gun Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Hodgdon CLAYS Powder For Sale In Stock Now has “taken the clay target world by storm,” according to the company. It is the cleanest burning, most consistent 12 ga. 7/8 oz., 1 oz., and 1 1/8 oz. powder on the market today, and is the favorite choice of competitive target shooters. This powder’s exceptional burning properties result in mild, smooth recoil and beautiful patterns.
These characteristics are directly applicable to handgun applications where target shooting is the primary aim. Hodgdon CLAYS Powder For Sale enables “tack driving” target precision with perfect operation in just two cartridges: 45 ACP and 38 Special. Clays is a flake powder with a twofold base.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- A powder that burns cleanly
- Provides velocities that are ideal for clay pigeon shooting
- Suitable for home reloaders
- Burning without toxins
- Excellent precision
- Shotgun and Handgun
- Hodgdon Clays Smokeless Powder is a product that was developed particularly for the group of people who shoot clay targets.
- The outstanding accuracy and much reduced recoil produced by Hodgdon Clays Smokeless Powder contribute to a delightful training experience.
- Moreover, Hodgdon Clays Smokeless Powder is an excellent choice for use in handgun cartridges such as.45 ACP and.38 Special, amongst many other calibers and applications.
Buy Wholesale Hodgdon Clays Powder From USA Reloading Store
At USA Reloading Store, our products are of the highest quality. Our Hodgdon Clays Powder For Sale comes in 14 oz, 4 and 8 pounds. We’re passionate about our products, and we always strive to provide our customers with the best in both selection and quality. All of the products we provide are tested to verify authenticity and match up with regulatory standards, so you can carry out your gun reloading with confidence.
Searching for Hodgdon Clays powder for sale? Look no further! Our online store offers a wide range of Hodgdon Clays powder, perfect for your reloading needs. Whether you’re in the United States, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Italy, Netherlands or the United Kingdom, we have you covered. We provide fast and secure shipping to multiple countries, ensuring that you receive your order conveniently and on time. Purchase Hodgdon Clays Reloading Powder that are now available for sale and in stock. With our competitive prices and extensive inventory, you can trust us to be your reliable source for Hodgdon Clays Smokeless Gun Powder.
Want to learn more about our products or have a question about payment options? Our customer service team is here to help. USA Reloading Store provides discounts on bulk orders. So, what are you waiting for? order Hodgdon Clays Powder For Sale and experience first-hand quality service, prompt response and quick shipping. Stock up on the highest quality Hodgdon Clays Powder For Sale and more at USA Reloading Store today.
|14 Oz – 8 Pounds
|0.875 Pounds – 8.680 Pounds
WARNING: This product can expose you to N-Nitrosodiphenylamine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP) or Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.