PRODUCT OVERVIEW: HODGDON LONGSHOT PISTOL/SHOTGUN SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Details about Hodgdon Longshot Powder For Sale:
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon Longshot Powder For Sale load data. You can check out Hodgdon Pyrodex Black Powder Substitute 44 Caliber 30 Grain Pellets Package of 100 if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
The most adaptable shotshell heavy field propellant Hodgdon has ever manufactured is LONGSHOT spherical powder. Hodgdon’s Reloading Data has excellent loads in 10 ga., 12 ga., 16 ga., 20 ga., and 28 ga. Hodgdon Longsshot Powder For Sale has real magnum velocities and excellent patterns.
In addition, for those contestants who like to shoot games like “Buddy,” “Annie Oakleys,” and others, LONGSHOT is the perfect option. Hodgdon LONGSHOT Powder For Sale In Stock Now is the go-to option for high velocity pistols in 38 Super, 40 S&W, and 357 SIG at operating pressures that are lower than is often seen.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Reloading gunpowders of high quality for a broad variety of shotgun and pistol applications.
- Low charge weights, modest muzzle reports, minimal recoil, and little residue
- This new spherical shotshell powder is the most versatile heavy field propellant
- Great field loads in 10 ga., 12 ga., 16 ga., 20 ga., and 28 ga.
- This propellant provides true magnum velocities with superb patterns.
- LONGSHOT is the best choice for those competitors shooting “race” games such as “Buddy” shoots, “Annie Oakleys” and more.
- LONGSHOT makes it possible to make USPSA Major with the 38 Super and it produces Major loads in the 40 S&W and 357 SIG at lower than usual operating pressures.
- Grain shape is flat ball.
Buy Wholesale Hodgdon Longshot Powder From USA Reloading Store
At USA Reloading Store, our products are of the highest quality. Our Hodgdon Longshot Powder For Sale comes in 1, 4 and 8 pounds. We’re passionate about our products, and we always strive to provide our customers with the best in both selection and quality. All of the products we provide are tested to verify authenticity and match up with regulatory standards, so you can carry out your gun reloading with confidence.
Searching for Hodgdon Longshot powder for sale? Look no further! Our online store offers a wide range of Hodgdon Longshot powder, perfect for your reloading needs. Whether you’re in the United States, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Italy, Netherlands or the United Kingdom, we have you covered. We provide fast and secure shipping to multiple countries, ensuring that you receive your order conveniently and on time. Purchase Hodgdon Longshot Reloading Powder that are now available for sale and in stock. With our competitive prices and extensive inventory, you can trust us to be your reliable source for Hodgdon Longshot Smokeless Gun Powder.
Want to learn more about our products or have a question about payment options? Our customer service team is here to help. USA Reloading Store provides discounts on bulk orders. So, what are you waiting for? order Hodgdon Longshot Powder For Sale and experience first-hand quality service, prompt response and quick shipping. Stock up on the highest quality Hodgdon Longshot Powder For Sale and more at USA Reloading Store today.
|1 Pound – 8 Pounds
|1.140 Pounds – 8.680 Pounds
WARNING: This product can expose you to N-Nitrosodiphenylamine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP) or Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.